Payment

The payment mechanism is SSL secure and safe.

As per our strategy, we believe in 25/75 ratio. You only need to pay 25% of the total amount so that we can start work on your assignment and once it is done, we will ask for remaining 75% of amount.

Proceed with the payment

 




"Payment"